We have shortlisted here 10 powerful and best Phones for PUBG Mobile under 20,000. These phones we have shortlisted have a high processor, good performance, high-quality display, in-built gaming apps, and supports at least 40 – 60 FPS. So now, you can play games smoothly, lag-free, and at low ping.
As we all know that, a good gaming phone helps to boost gaming skills in a low time. But if you are thinking you’ll be a pro-level player just by having a gaming phone then you are wrong. A gaming phone only helps 30% to boost your gaming skills and the rest depends on your practice. If you don’t know how a gaming phone helps then we have explained it below.
If you want to practice joining eSports with these types of phones then you should change your mind because you can only enjoy lag-free and smooth gameplay. You need the powerful gaming phone for eSports because the competition is literally very high so, you can not survive with a low-end gaming phone.
Before Buying A Gaming Phone
As we mentioned above, if you want to join PUBG eSports or want to play games without lag and low ping then you need a good gaming phone. A good gaming phone can boost your gaming skills by 30% and the rest depends on your practice.
You need to remember several things before a gaming phone to practice for eSports or enjoy gaming. We explained all the minimum requirements for a gaming phone in an easy language so, you don’t need to research. So, read all the mentioned below points carefully.
- RAM: As we all know that, RAM is a most important part of any phone. Your device need alteast 6GB RAM phone to play game smoothly. I’ll suggest to buy a phone which have at least 8GB RAM if you have budget because the file size of PUBG Mobile is increasing contunisly.
- Processor: Processor is also known by CPU. We all know that how important it is. It is a heart of mobile phones so, make sure your smartphone have high processor to enjoy the game.
- Display: There are two types of display IPS LCD and Amold (LED). Amold display are far batter in coloring as compare to IPS LCD. If you have two phones where 1st. phone have amold display with 90Hz refreshrate and the rest smartphone have IPS LCD with 120Hz display then always go for LCD display.
- Internal Space: A large size game needs more space to run. Your gaming device must have at least 64GB of internal space. If you don’t have then you can increase internal space with the help of a microSD card.
- Fast Charging: Games like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty, etc. consumes very high battery so, make sure that smartphone support fast charging.
Why Need Gaming Phone
Do you ever think that why you need a gaming phone when thousands of phones are already available on the market at very low prices with almost the same RAM, battery, internal storage, etc?
I have mentioned below some benefits that you’ll get when you use a gaming phone to play games like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty, etc. I hope you know that a good gaming phone helps about 30% to boost your gameplay while the rest depends on your practice.
- Smooth: The more your game smooth the easily you can kill your opponent team.
- LAG: If you have a good mobile then you’ll not face any issue related to LAG.
- Heat: Sometimes heat increase because your device can not handle the load.
- Graphics: Game graphics will very clear and realistic. So, you can easily spot enemies in PUBG Mobile and other games.
- PING: 80% ping increases due to network problems but 20% increases due to a low-quality device. So, if you have a good device then there is a great chance that game ping will be not increased.
Phones for PUBG Mobile
We all know that only a gaming phone can not level up your gaming skills but with a low-end gaming phone, your all gaming skills are useless. If you are looking for the best phones for PUBG Mobile under 20,000 then now, your search will be complete here. Because we have shortlisted the best gaming phones that support 40 – 60 FPS easily.
So gamers, finally the wait is over. In this section, you’ll see all the best gaming phones for PUBG Mobile and other games that will help you to run PUBG Mobile and other games smoothly. You can also play many games like Free Fire, FAU-G Mobile, Call of Duty, etc.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
|Display Type||6.67 Inch|
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor and with an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate which is pretty good for a gaming phone. This smartphone comes in two variants the first is 4GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage and the second is 8GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage.
This smartphone supports fast charging and comes with a 5020mAH battery which is enough to play for at least 4-5 hours. Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, does not support 5G and it comes with a quad (108MP main camera,8MP ultrawide, 2MP portrait, and 5MP Micro Mode) rear camera with a 16MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy M21
|GPU||Mali G72 MP3|
|Camera||48MP Rear & 20MP Front|
Samsung Galaxy M21 has a 6000mAH battery so, you can play games without taking any breaks. If you are a streamer then you can stream without charging again and again.
This smartphone comes with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. You can increase internal storage size up to 512GB with the help of a microSD card.
It has 6.4 inches display with a beautiful dot notch at the top center of the screen. Samsung Galaxy M21 has a triple primary camera of 48MP and a 20MP front camera. This smartphone has gorilla glass 3 protection so, don’t worry about its screen protection.
|GPU||ARM Mali G76 MC4|
|Camera||64MP Rear & 16MP Front|
Realme 7 is also one of the best phones for PUBG Mobile. It comes in two variants i.e. 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. You can play any game without lag, ping, and other issues. You can also expand its storage up to 256GB with the help of a microSD card.
This smartphone has 6.5 inches Full HD Display which makes it the best gaming phone. This phone doesn’t have any notch display and it comes in two colors. Its operating system is Android 10 and the processer core is octa-core.
Realme 7 has Sony 64MP (64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP) quad camera and a 16MP front camera which is also called a selfie camera. This phone has a 5000mAH battery so, you can play games continuously if the phone is fully charged.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro
|GPU||ARM Mali G76 MC4|
|Camera||48 Rear & 16 Front|
This smartphone has 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage and internal storage can be expanded up to 256GB with the help of a microSD card. It comes with FHD display and 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera and 16MP front camera.
Realme Nazro 20 Pro has a 4500mAH battery which is not good for gaming but it comes with a 65 W SuperDart charge which can charge your phone from 0 to 100% in just 38 Minutes.
It also has an Helio G95 gaming processer which is very good for gaming purposes. So, it can be the best gaming phone for PUBG Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy F41
|GPU||ARM Mali G72 MP3|
|Camera||64MP Rear & 32MP Front|
Samsung Galaxy comes with a 64MP triple camera and 32MP front camera so, you can also use it for video-making purposes. Its has FHD 6.4 inches display which is good for gaming.
This phone has a 6000mAH battery and it also supports fast charging so, you will not face battery-related issues while playing games. It also supports fast charging which makes it awesome.
It comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage and internal storage can be expended.
Yes, you can play PUBG on Mobile.
All the best phone for PUBG is mentioned above.
There are many best phones to play PUBG. Some best phones are shortlisted above.