Finally, the game is launched globally and a lot of players are enjoying and loving it. The settings and UI of the game are a little bit hard to understand for everyone. Here, we will guide you step by step on change name in Apex Legends Mobile.
Changing the name in the Apex Legends Mobile game is very simple and you don’t need any technical knowledge to change the name. In other words, the changing name process in Apex Legends Mobile is more than 60% similar to BGMI or PUBG Mobile. So, you can assume how easy it is.
Like other games, the name-changing process in this game is not free. You have to pay a little amount of Apex Coin (in-game currency). Above I said that name changing process is similar to BGMI or PUBG Mobile because In BGMI or PUBG Mobile you need a Rename Card to change the name and also In this game you need a rename card. So, this is similarness.
- Upcoming Apex Legends Mobile Characters with Abilities
- Apex Legends Mobile Characters with Abilities
- 1000+ Apex Legends Mobile Names and Symbols
Why Change Name?
The game is just launched and a lot of players take or choose any name because they want to explore the game. If they like the game they want to know the process to change the name in Apex Legends Mobile. Here are a few reasons that force players to change the in-game names.
- Simple Name: Nowadays any player doesn’t want to keep a simple name in games.
- Not matching with the role: If the name is not matching to the role or players then there is a very high chance of changing the name.
- Not Stylish Name: If the name you use as your in-game name is not stylish then you should change the name or make the name stylish using the name generator tool.
- there are also several reasons too.
How to Get Rename Card?
A rename card is a tool that helps you to change your in-game name in Apex Legends Mobile. So, a rename card is required in the process of changing the in-game name. If you don’t have rename card and want to know how to get a rename card so, check below.
Note: There are two methods to get a rename card the first is Free and the second one is paid. Remember, a free rename card can not be obtained several times but a paid rename card can be bought several times. You can buy the Rename card from the Apex Coin (In-game currency).
This is the most loving way of a lot of players. When you’ll open the game you’ll see the “ROOKIE LOGIN” named popup. Here you’ll get all the below-mentioned rewards for free if you logins the game every day. On the first day, you’ll get the rename card.
Note: The Rookie Login will end on 02/06/2022 (UTC+5.5). So, get all the rewards before they expire by login in every day.
- Day 1: Rename Card
- Day 2: Mirage
- Day 3: Mission Card
- Day 4: Flux Card
- Day 5: New Player
- Day 6: EXP 2000
- Day7: Common Apex
- Day 8: Unicornnucopia
This is the paid way to get a rename card. You have to spend 299 Apex Coins to get a rename card and you can buy a maximum of 99 Rename cards at one time. Follow the below steps to know how to buy a rename card in the Apex Legends Mobile game.
- Step 1: Launch your game.
- Step 2: Go to the Store section (the store section can be located on the left side at bottom of the screen).
- Step 3: Go to the items section and where you can see the rename card.
- Step 4: Tap on the rename card and a button will be visible and you have to click on it.
- Step 5: Now, select the amount of rename card and tap on the purchase button the buy the rename card.
Once the rename card is purchased, you can find it in WAREHOUSE. Below in this post, we will also share how to locate the warehouse section.
Change Name In Apex Legends Mobile
Finally, the wait is over now, here we are going to share each step to change the name in Apex Legends Mobile. The procedure is very simple and short so, the procedure can be completed in a maximum of 1 minute. Follow the below steps to change your in-game name. Up to 14 characters are allowed to use as your name.
Note: There are two methods to change the name in the Apex Legends Mobile game and we are going to share below both methods.
- Step 1: Launch your game and go to the profile section (tap on the profile picture to go to the profile section.
- Step 2: Click on the edit icon (the edit icon can be seen just above your in-game name).
- Step 3: After clicking on the edit icon, You’ll see the option “Change Name” and how you have to click on it.
- Step 4: Now, enter the name you want and click on the “Accept” button.
- Step 5: Now you can see your in-game name is now changed and one rename card is disappeared.
- Step 1: Launch your game and tap on the More button (The more button can be located in the bottom right corner of the screen).
- Step 2: Tap on Warehouse.
- Step 3: Go to the items section, locate & click on rename card and tap on the use button.
- Step 4: Now you have to enter your new in-game name and the rest of the steps are already mentioned.
There are two methods to change the name in Apex Legends Mobile, which are mentioned above in detail.
Go to ROOKIE login and claim your rename card for free.
Final Words: We shared two methods to change the name in the Apex Legends Mobile game and both methods are super simple and easy. You can follow any method to change your in-game name. Let us know when you face problems while changing the name and we will try our best to solve your all problems related to games.